The Digital Multi Control 200/200A (DMC) is a remote panel designed to work with all Multis/Quattro’s and Multi/Quattro systems, encompassing stand-alone, parallel, and 2-3 phase configurations. This panel is intended both for Multis and Quattros. It allows PowerControl and PowerAssist current limit setting for two AC sources, such as a generator and shore side current. The setting range is up to 200 Amps. The brightness of the LEDs is automatically reduced during night time. With the DMC, users can set up to four different input currents (five, including the generator functionality), read out the status of the system, and turn on and off the Multis or Quattro’s.
- VE.Bus and non VE.Bus system compatibility.
- PowerControl and PowerAssist current limit setting for two AC sources.
- Ability to set up to four different input currents.
- LED brightness adjustment during nighttime.
- Remote monitoring of system status.
- Control to turn on and off the Multis or Quattro’s.
- Use the switch on the front to turn the system on, off, or to charger-only operation.
- The shore current limit is set by the control knob on the DMC. The current limit will be shown on the 7-segment display.
- The generator current limit can be set during installation.
- This product comes with a 5-year warranty.